Chase Introduces Slate Edge – A No Annual Fee Credit Card With An Interest Rate Designed To Go Down | National company
WILMINGTON, Delaware – (BUSINESS WIRE) – July 19, 2021–
Today, Chase announced Slate Edge, a new type of credit card designed to help customers reach their financial goals faster. Slate Edge is a unique card designed with an APR rate designed to decrease each year in response to one-time payments in addition to other features such as rating to increase a cardholder’s credit limit and an APR offer. 0% introduction for the first year – all at no cost.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210719005797/en/
Chase Slate Edge (Photo: Business Wire)
“Consumers want tools to help them take their financial journey to the next level, and we’ve designed Slate Edge to empower cardholders to reach their goals faster,” said Kristen Bowdoin, Managing Director of Chase Freedom and Slate. “We’re giving cardholders an edge to tackle ‘the next step’ on their financial to-do list and do the best they can. “
Slate Edge offers a compelling suite of benefits, including:
- 0% introductory APR for 12 months when opening the account (3% balance transfer fee);
- $ 100 statement credit when you spend $ 500 in the first 6 months;
- Automatic taking into account of 2% annual reduction in the purchase APR when you pay on time and spend at least $ 1,000 by the next account anniversary until your APR reaches prime plus 9.74%
- One-time automatic assessment for a increase in line of credit when you pay on time and spend $ 500 in the first 6 months;
- Access to Chase digital credit tools like Credit Journey and My Chase Plan
After an uncertain year, clients are looking for opportunities to improve their financial health. Additional survey data indicated:
- More than 30% of all consumers said buying a car or home would inspire them to take action to improve their credit score;
- 34% of Gen Z and Millennials say figuring out how to improve their credit score is a major challenge;
- 20% of all consumers say they take no action to improve their credit score.
Slate Edge invites customers to take simple steps to put their goals at their fingertips.
For more information, visit the Chase: Slate Edge website.
About the 2021 Chase Slate Credit Survey
The Chase Slate 2021 Credit Investigation was conducted on behalf of Chase Card Services by TRUE Global Intelligence, FleishmanHillard’s internal research practice. The 10-minute survey was conducted online from June 28 to July 6, 2021 among 1,000 U.S. consumers aged 18 and older, and included oversamples of 500 Black Americans, 500 Hispanics, 500 young adults aged 18 and over. 18 to 34 years old and 500 active or retired soldiers. staff for a total sample of 3,000 consumers. The general population sample was weighted by sex, age, race / ethnicity, and geographic region to ensure a representative sample based on Census Bureau data.
Chase is the commercial and consumer banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services company with $ 3.7 trillion in assets and operations worldwide. Chase serves more than 60 million U.S. households with a wide range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans, and processing. payments. Customers can choose how and where they want to bank: More than 4,700 branches in 44 states and the District of Columbia, 16,000 ATMs, mobile, online and by phone. For more information, visit chase.com.
See the source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210719005797/en/
CONTACT: Thomas Doelp
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA DELAWARE
KEYWORD INDUSTRY: PROFESSIONAL SERVICES CONSUMPTION WOMEN FINANCE MEN BANK
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 07/19/2021 6:00 p.m. / DISC: 07/19/2021 6:01 p.m.
Copyright Business Wire 2021.